FRONT-END APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Here’s your chance to join a North American leading provider of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS). We are expanding our dynamic team based in Toronto, Ontario and are looking for a qualified individual to join our merry band of transportation technologists who are making the world a better place by providing transit agencies and passengers with the technology to get people home on time! Excelling with us means being motivated from within, working well with others and being passionate about what you do and why you do it.
As a Front-End developer you will be tasked primarily with creating and maintaining web interfaces used by dispatchers and other transit managers in the day-to- day management of their vehicles, drivers, and other aspects of their daily work.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Object oriented programming skills in C# .NET language
- Writing SQL queries, stored procedures
- Certain knowledge in Microsoft O-R mapping frameworks such as Linq2SQL, Entity Framework
Background and Required Qualifications:
- Experience in developing geographical applications
- Knowledge in Microsoft Asp.net MVC with Razor engine
- Hybrid application development using HTML5 and Phone Gap, or other HTML mobile app platform
- Knowledge in Kendo Web Controls
- Graphic design skills and experience in using pixel and vector design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Gimp, Inkscape
- Understanding Unit Testing and writing unit testing cases for both javaxcript application and C# application
- Understanding Agile Development, Test Driven Development
- Understanding SOA (Server Oriented Application Acrhitecture), Thick Client Application Architecture
If you think you're up to the challenge, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.